|ahhhh||excl. a declaration of love
|ahmen||excl. Ah man!|
- n. back (body part)
- The Backyardigens
- n. Grandma
- n. Great-Auntie Barbara
- n. Bob the Builder
- n. any article of clothing with Bob the Builder on it
|ball||n. a spherical object any size from a pea to a planet
|bee||n. any insect (flying or not), spider, or creapy-crawly
|beep-beep||vt. to put object away, specificly toy trains, see "toe"
- Big Bird
- Cookie Monster
- Sesame Street
|blaa||n. a block (when trown a "blaa" becomes a "ball")
|blane||n. an air plane
|blay||v: to play|
- n. garbage/trash
- n. dirt or other stickyness on body, particulary hands
- n. poo-poo
|bling(um)||n. shoe(s) particularly the kind with lights that BLINK as the wearer walks
|blooga-blooga-blooga||excl. Used to start NASCAR races (booggity-booggity-booggity)
|bloon||n. balloon pl bloon-bloon|
- adj the color blue
- n. any object colored blue or with blue on it
|bluuh||n. anything in the toilet|
|boe||n. boat (or the couch if there's a pretend shar' in the living room)
- n. bowl
|boi||n. a male person, used as a personal pronoun. pretty much all men and boys are 'boi' except for 'la-la' and 'daa'|
- v. to jump
- n. trampoline
- n. Donkey from Shrek
- n. a Horse
- n. Blue's Clues
- n. a paw print
|boogum||n. book pl. boogum-boogum|
- excl. good night
- excl. you are dismissed
- v. to go some where, leave
- n. some where other than home
|chee-chee's||n. Chuck E. Cheese's|
|da-da||n: judge, jury, janitor
|dee-dee||n. Auntie Denise
|doe-doe-go||n. Go Diego Go|
|dra||n. Dragon Tales|
|eet||v. to eat|
|eew||exlc. That is discusting|
|eyes||n. the "I Don't See Any Bears" book|
|five||n. five (oddly enough)
- vt. to jump from an object, remain airborne for a period, and then return to the object by default the object is the Earth
- ex: "blane fly" or "shar' fly wa'"
- n. frog
- n. turtle
|fraanum||n. Turtle food|
|giggle-giggle-giggle||excl. Your attention please... Look at me, look at me!
|grrr||excl. punctuative prefix for anger or frustration
- v. to help
- excl. Help Me!
|hi||excl. Greetings. You may begin worshiping me now.
|hi-hi||v. To stay, join the crowd, meet and greet. The opposite of bye-bye|
|hi-hi num-num||excl. trick-r-treat|
|hie||v. to hide|
- n. home
- v. to be at home
|hoooo hoooo||n. the sound a train makes when it wants you to get out of the way|
- excl. I can't hear you.
- excl. I see your lips moving, but I just don't seem to be able to hear you.
- excl. perhaps you should count to three, then I may be able to hear you
|I||n. personal pronoun refering to self in the first person. See 'my' for posessive form.
|jhu-jhu||n. a train engine, but not Thomas|
|jum jumajum||v. to jump on a trampoline|
|jump||v. to jump, pt. -ed|
- excl. someone is crying and needs assistance. Deploy the care giver!
- v. to cry
|lil'||adj. relatively smaller than the similar objects around it. Compared to a planet, a pea is a "lil' ball" Compared to a hotdog, an eggroll is a "lil' num"
|lome||vt. love. First use: I lome boingie.
|ma-ma||n. care giver
- n. Dora the Explorer
- n. Dora the Explorer's map
- n. Zakry
- n. Cousin Michele
|me-me||n. Auntie Michele
|mi-ee||n. Micky Mouse|
|mmmm!||excl. literally "shut up"
|moe||n. remote control
|moo||n. a cow|
- excl. declaration of ownership
- n. Posessive form of I
|my bloo||n. any thing with blue on it that belongs to me. ex: underpants, sleeper, chair, ice-pop, car|
|my fraa||n. the leapfrog movie|
|my la-la||n. the kids across the street (all of them: Laura, Claudia, Diego, and Alex)|
|nate||n. Nathan personal pronoun. Nathan is an other special friend with an actual name|
- v. to go to sleep
- n. the state of being asleep
- n. bed
- excl. declaration of disapproval, misunderstanding, or confusion
- negator, changes the meaning of the following noun to its opposite
- nullifyer, indicates that the following adjective or verb is no longer in effect
|no plee||excl. Request Denied!|
|noah||n. Zak's friend Noah. Noah is very special, he is the only friend that actually has a unique name. All others are either 'la-la' or 'boi'|
- n. nose
- n. snow
|num||n. food pl. num-unum-unum
- n. a meal or candy
- n. a place to get a meal or candy
|oh||excl. punctuative prefix similar to "!"
|oh ber||excl. literally Excuse me for burping
|oh fa||excl. literally Excuse me for farting
|oh no!||excl. Oh No! (Usually said after a tower of blocks mysteriously falls over.)|
|oing||n. pig, pork
|oing-oing||n. Pumba from The Lion King
|oingow||n. Porcupine, possibly derived from the merger of the words Pork (oink) and Pain (ow)|
|one||n. the number 1|
- n. pain
- adj. extreeme heat
- adj. extreem cold. example: "oh ow num, no num blehk. no uh' my" = Hey my food is too hot/cold, I won't eat this gargage. Don't take it away, I may want it later.
- n. urine
- v. to urinate
|peuue||adj. this is discusting|
|pleeee||excl. pretty-pretty please|
- n. feces
- v. to defecate
|pu||v. to push
|puuuuu||v. to pull
|rar||excl. I'm going to get you!
|shar'||n. a shark or any other large fish shaped sea creature such as a tuna, dolphin, or whale
|stop||n. stop sign (Sss Tu Oah Pu)|
|taka-taka||n. any series of connected cars one could sit in such as a roll-a-coaster or a passenger train
|thang||excl. Thank you, not that I really mean it, my mom just makes me say it.
|tika-tika||v. to tickle
- n. any small toy train or trains. "toe" must "beep-beep" before "nie-nie" but not until after "wa-wa"
- n. Thomas and Friends television program
|too!-kaa!||n. Uncle Tuka
|two||n. the number 2|
|uh'||excl. no, don't touch it, give it back, go away!
- v. to count
- n. a number
- n. one finger when counting
|up||excl. pick me up|
|wa||n. a large body of water such as the ocean, a pool, or a bath
|wa'||n. a begerage, specificly the one I'm thinking of right now or the one you are drinking.
- n. a cup of beverage AND IT BETTER BE THE RIGHT ONE IN THE RIGHT CUP THIS TIME!
- n. a bath
- v. to bathe
- n. rain
- v. to rain
- n. a slide
- v. to play on a slide
- v. to drive on a sloping over/underpass or on/off ramp
- excl. I don't believe you!
- excl. What are you doing?
- excl. I have a question for you, but you will have to guess what it is.
|why-fly||excl. There was an old lady who swallowed a fly. I don't know why she swallowed a fly...
|ya||excl. declaration of acknowlegment or understanding
- excl. punctuative prefix for excitement
- ex: "aaa da no bye zoom" = Yippy, Dad is home!
|yo-yo||n. a yo-yo toy|
|yum||n. a cow, presumably a tastey one.
|zoom||n. any automobile or truck pl. zoom-zoom|